alternative.route
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychoville

Go down

Psychoville Empty Psychoville

Post  Sockworth Fri May 07, 2010 3:11 am

OK, I can see that a couple of people have started checking this new forum, which makes me happy. I'm going to have to start posting regularly just so you know I'm definitely here!

Did anyone see Psychoville last night, and if so, what were your thoughts? For anyone who remembers The League of Gentlemen in the late '90s, I reckon you'd agree that Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton have really retained that uncomfortable and slightly inappropriate feel ... I loved every minute of it!

It may be personal taste, as I do like shows that make me a little uncomfortable. (For those who really aren't bothered by the dark and inappropriate, look up Chris Morris' (UK) surreal sketch show Jam. A word of warning, though - if you were outraged at The Chaser's 'Make a Wish' sketch - which admittedly I haven't seen - you might want to keep away from Jam. Whilst the approach is completely different, and in fact it doesn't have a laugh soundtrack - instead opting for surreal chillout music - it does cover some very dark subjects.)
Sockworth
Sockworth
Admin

http://alternativeroute.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum